Concerned citizen Lisa Bennett discusses a video that has surfaced of election officials shredding ballots in Montana. Bennet notes the top ten reasons not to shred ballots on election night.
Top 10 reasons not to shred on election night:
10. The cameras might be on.
9. You might be shredding ballots.
8. You might strain your neck looking over your shoulder and have to see a chiropractor.
7. You might jam the shredder before all the ballots have been shredded.
6. You might have to explain what a uocava is. It”s a cousin fruit to an avocado, right?
5. You can’t count on the assistant janitor to remember to take out the trash.
4. You will start a trend in your community of “take your documents to work to shred day.”
3. You have to time your document shredding to the Disney movie Frozen song “Let It Go.”
2. Your county attorney and Sheriff get re-elected and have to fabricate reasons why they can’t investigate you.
And the number 1 reasons is:
1. You might get caught.
Watch the video of the ballot-shredding below. Listen to the full interview in the first hour.