- Lorne Levy, mortgage specialist with Polygon Financial Group, joins Kim and Producer Steve in studio. Mortgage rates are at historical lows, and are very favorable for new home purchases, refinancing and reverse mortgages. Lorne can be reached at 303-880-8881 for anyone who wants to take advantage of this opportunity. Lorne believes that alleged voting irregularities and fraud need to be investigated in order for the American Idea to be preserved.
- Researcher Patti Kurgan reports that the U.S. Supreme Court denied the emergency application for injunctive relief to block certification of the Pennsylvania election results and the Court did not comment on the request to review the case. Texas filed election lawsuit against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin in the U.S. Supreme Court. Integrity of our elections is in question. Representative introduces bill, You Must Be Alive to Vote Act.
- Theresa Watson, Boulder GOP chair, dismisses the rhetoric that Colorado is the “gold standard” for mail-in voting. Theresa talks about three major weaknesses: chain of custody, Dominion machine glitches, and citizen oversight.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth relays his experience when he called the Colorado Secretary of State to question Dominion’s voting machines. Continuing his conversation on the advantages of a ROTH IRA, Jason gives reasons on both the front and back end of this type of investment strategy. Give Jason a call at 303-694-1600 to discuss the benefits to your financial portfolio.
- Colorado Representative Mark Baisley (HD-39) and newly elected Chair of the Republican Study Committee of Colorado, discusses the special session that took place last week. “Emergency” funds come from the people of Colorado. The “arrogance” of government is shining brightly as it remains fully open while it closes private industry. We have “flattened the curve.” Republicans brought forth a number of bills, including the limitation of governor’s emergency orders, and all failed due to our “total blue predicament.”
DON'T MISS OUT ON HISTORICALLY LOW MORTGAGE RATES
If you’re looking to purchase a home or refinance, Lorne Levy can help. For a limited time Lorn will include a free appraisal with all home purchases and refinances. Take advantage of low rates and the included appraisal for an additional $599 in savings.