- Award-winning realtor Karen Levine with DiVito Dream Makers is in studio with Kim.
- Chris Cantwell with Transworld Business Advisors remarks that business transactions have stabilized. Many of his clients who want to buy a business are looking for the ability to control their destiny. PPP loans under $50,000 may be released upon the completion of a one page document. For more information, give Chris a call at 844-SELL-BIZ.
- Adams County Commissioner candidate Phil Covarubbias, philforadco.com, brings to light attempted secret meetings by officials in Adams County. Officials keep moving the goalposts in regards to COVID-19 reaction disruption. Kerrie Guiterrez, candidate for HD30, kerriegutierrezhd30.com, easily states differences between herself and her opponent. Kerrie supports funding for School Resource Officers, supports law enforcement, and advocates for the Second Amendment. Her opponent is a member of the “Cruel 17.”
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth states that the market is desiring another stimulus package as the market took a hit yesterday. The Trump tax cuts will be repealed by Biden-Harris, another reason to vote for Trump. Upon review of case studies at airpresidential.com, it is clearly seen that hard-working families have financially benefited from Trump’s tax cuts.
- Amanda DiVito Parle, Team Lead for DiVito Dream Makers, joins Kim and Karen to discuss her creativity and innovation in building the Dream Academy. Amanda took it into her own hands to find the best education for her three children during the COVID-19/Wuhan Virus reaction disruption. This led her to forming a micro-school, hiring a teacher and finding a curriculum that matched her values for K-3rd grades. Homeschooling at its finest.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.