- Valued show partner Hal Van Hercke, founder of CastleGate Knife, discusses with Kim the opportunity for conservatives to get out the vote and “brave the horrors of COVID-19,” the effects of the Biden scandal, and reasonable reaction by Douglas County commissioners to COVID-19 and understanding the importance of small businesses remaining open.
- Casper Stockham, CD7 candidate, states that voters are looking at the positive recovery of the economy. Trump’s The Platinum Plan for Blacks is a great opportunity for the Black Community. Lorne Levy, mortgage specialist with Polygon Financial Group, believes the election will not go as polls are showing. A reverse mortgage with present low interest rates is a good option for some homeowners. Karen Levine emphasizes the importance of voting. As an award-winning realtor with Re/MAX Alliance, Karen can be a great advocate for you when buying a new home, including new builds.
- Jason McBride reports on the 33.1% increase for the GDP in the third quarter. Democrats’ response has not been heard as it hurts their rhetoric and they instead continue to headline fears of COVID-19. Review Trump tax cuts helping everyday people at airpresidential.com
- Carol Baker, president of Liberty Toastmasters Denver, leads a discussion on “Keeping the Republic” with various Toastmasters’ members. This includes the “power of the Constitution” and, show up and be involved in the voting process as a poll watcher.
- Merlin Klotz, Douglas County Clerk & Recorder, encourages people to view the video, “The Life of a Ballot,” at the website https://www.douglas.co.us/elections/life-of-a-ballot/. Merlin makes the case that Colorado’s mail-in system is the most secure way to vote, adding that Colorado has been recognized as the safest place to vote.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.