- Congressional District 7 candidate Casper Stockham (casperforcolorado.com) converses with Kim on support for Trump from 50 Cent and Ice Cube. The debate gave voters reason to support Trump. Casper also discusses Trump’s support for the Black community and Biden’s ban on fracking.
- Lorne Levy, mortgage specialist with Polygon Financial, states that there is still an opportunity to lower your mortgage rate, saving you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. The increase to rates is very slight and rates are still in the 2’s. Give Lorne a call at 303-880-8881.
- Kyle Bradell, candidate for RTD District A, reviews his experience in public transportation as the number one reason to vote for him. Specifically, he addresses concerns for the disability community. Learn more at kyleforRTD.com.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth reviews the Presidential Debate. A Stanford study validates Jason’s analysis of Trump tax cuts putting more money into the pockets of everyday people. Visit airpresidential.com to learn more.
- Jay Davidson, Founder and CEO of First American State Bank, unequivocally states that this election is about freedom vs. collectivism and control. America is a Constitutional Republic that we must preserve. The power, money and corruption of the deep state is worse than we thought. People need to do their own research as the bias of mainstream media hides the truth, including lies of omission. Hunter Biden emails are a classic example. Trump stands in the way of continued tyranny by the elite politicians.
Sign up for Kim's newsletter
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.