- Kim calls out Colorado’s 3-day Special Session. Open businesses, not taxpayer’s pocket books to pay for government programs. Researcher Patti Kurgan states Trump released a video on the 2020 Election stating that he must defend the laws and Constitution of the United States, and that’s why voting irregularities must be investigated. Reports indicate that in Nevada thousands of people voted twice. Gift cards given to people for voting. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala) states he plans on January 6, 2021, to challenge the Electoral College’s votes.
- Dr. Jill Vecchio shares research that cites COVID-19 resembles the flu in that it mutates over time. The vaccination does not guarantee life-long immunity. Regarding Colorado statistics, the state is still talking about their model, which is deeply flawed, not factual data.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth examines a ROTH account relative to tax strategy. To explore different investment options for year-end give Jason a call at 303-694-1600.
- Karen Levine, award winning realtor with Re/Max Alliance, conveys that Biden has stated that if he is President he will eliminate tax benefits in an Exchange 1031. Give Karen a call at 303-877-7516 to discuss any questions you may have regarding this potential tax change.
- Caleb Kruckenburg with New Civil Liberties Alliance (nclalegol.org) explains how the administrative state tramples our civil liberties and is a threat to our Constitution. The government has outsourced, rather, abdicated, their responsibilities to an administrative bureaucratic government. Caleb discusses the Rick Brown case and how the CDC is attempting to strip him of his personal property rights. CDC is also setting housing policy. Caleb asks people to educate themselves and understand the true nature of the problem.
Sign up for Kim's newsletter
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.