Rise in Defense of Freedom

Brigitte Gabriel, Founder and Chairman of Act for America (actforamerica.org), NYT best-selling author and national security expert, discusses with Kim how the left has taken over communication avenues and our freedom of speech. 
The Kim Monson Show
The Kim Monson Show
Rise in Defense of Freedom
/
  • Kim and Producer Steve express astonishment as to what has taken place over the past year.  At this time last year the economy was on fire and unemployment was at record lows.  Today there is so much destruction to the economy and our freedom.  Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple and other tech corporations are attempting to dictate and mold values and principles through their platforms.  In light of the case against Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cake, there is tremendous hypocrisy.  We need to be guardians of our life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.  How do we move beyond these technocrat giants?  The Biden/Harris “unity” is all talk and no action.  The Democrats extreme hatred for Trump totally disregards what is truly important to the American people.
  • Lorne Levy, mortgage specialist with Polygon Financial Group, states that mortgage rates have taken a slight increase.  There is concern about inflation with a new stimulus package under the Biden/Harris administration.  Reverse mortgages can be advantageous for some people.  Lorne is available at 303-880-8881 to discuss your mortgage requirements.
  • Jason McBride, VP with Presidential Wealth Management, reports that Twitter’s stock price has taken a slight loss over the past two days.  Now is the time to review your financial portfolio and plan for the future.  Jason can be reached at 303-694-1600 to discuss your present and future financial needs to plan for success.
  • Guest Brigitte Gabriel, Founder and Chairman of Act for America (actforamerica.org), NYT best-selling author and national security expert, discusses with Kim how the left has taken over communication avenues and our freedom of speech.  What is happening in America today is what Brigitte experienced living in a bomb shelter in Lebanon to survive terrorism.  The grassroots will be the way to take back our country.  Unity will not be found with Biden as the left continues to add fuel to the fire, especially with Pelosi’s rhetoric and actions.  Be engaged and network, using Act for America as the central point.  Remember:  2% of the passionate will always overrule the other 98% indifferent.  Patriotic people need to RISE, the title of her new book.

Sponsors and partners of the Kim Monson Show

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DON'T MISS OUT ON HISTORICALLY LOW MORTGAGE RATES

If you’re looking to purchase a home or refinance, Lorne Levy can help. For a limited time Lorn will include a free appraisal with all home purchases and refinances. Take advantage of  low rates and the included appraisal for an additional $599 in savings. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

colorado conservative values kim monson

Sign up for The Kim Monson Show newsletter.

Every Sunday you’ll get our upcoming week’s schedule, links to Kim’s latest podcasts, feature articles on the important political and social issues facing Coloradans. You’ll also be the first to hear about exclusive events and offers from Kim and her partners.