- The act of creativity generates opportunity, states Hal Van Hercke, owner of Castlegate Knife and Tool and The Kim Monson Show sponsor. Patti Kurgan gives an update on the Presidential Election 2020 in the quest for Truth. It is stated that Dominion was built for fraud. Integrity of our votes are in the hands of those who manually handle the machines.
- Paula Sarlls was an air controller with the Marines and is a Gold Star wife. Paula encourages listeners to honor a veteran Marine with a brick donation to the USMCMemeorialFoundation.org. The Foundation is dedicated to a remodel, including an expansion, of the U.S. Marine Corps Memorial in Golden. This includes “Honor Plaza,” “Path to Service,” and “Walk Home.” Your generosity will make this a reality. Home – United States Marine Corps Memorial Foundation (usmcmemorialfoundation.org) MMF – YouTube
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth reflects on veterans who have sacrificed their own lives to bring us our freedom. Jason relays the experience of one client who faced firsthand the tax consequences of withdrawing funds from a traditional IRA vs. a ROTH. Give Jason a call at 303-694-1600 to discuss your personal circumstances.
- Lorne Levy, mortgage specialist with Polygon Financial, joins Kim to state that the mortgage rates have dropped again. If you have not taken advantage of the opportunity to save money on a new mortgage, refinance or reverse mortgage, reach out to Lorne at 303-880-881.
- Hal Van Hercke relays how his interest and love for knives evolved. Now is the time for consumers to come to the aid of small business owners. Think “small” first and buy from locally owned businesses both at their brick-and-mortar store and online. The damage done to small businesses by the government through lockdowns is not by accident. Big government and big corporations have always maintained their cozy relationship to benefit themselves. This is a full assault on the middle class. Hal ends on a hopeful message that we take time this Holy season to celebrate with friends and family.
Sign up for Kim's newsletter
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.