Thank you to my good friend and Patriot, Helen Jean Mitchell, for sponsoring today’s show.
- Kim and Producer Steve have a dialogue on current news. Churchill gave people hope during the war as opposed to Gov. Polis who instills fear with comments like “Not quarantining before holidays is like bringing a loaded pistol for grandma’s head.” Xcel once again exhibits conflict of interest as they use their influence to increase electric vehicles on the road by proposing $102M for installation of more public charging stations, charging units in homes and aiding fleet transition to electric cars. Meanwhile, the gas and oil industry is asking for economically reasonable policies.
- Chris Cantwell, Sr. Business Broker with Transworld Business Advisors, uses a current situation to explain what innovation is. The success of this secondary business within less than a year now calls for a complete spin-off. If you are interested in either selling or business give Chris a call at 844-SELL-BIZ for assistance.
- Kim and Producer Steve continue their conversation. Conflict of interest at its worst. We have heard from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (a division of Dept. of Homeland Security) that the election held November 3rd was the most secure in American history. What was NOT disclosed is that Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, both voting machine companies undergoing integrity questions, are part of the council. Trump increased his presidential votes by millions in 2020 from 2016 as opposed to Obama who had fewer votes his second run. The software patch installed within a day of election allegedly changed votes in the Presidential election. The Federalist posts an article articulating the roaring comeback of the US economy under Trump and believes Biden will drastically reverse this trend if he becomes President.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth Management comments that it is a lot easier to mark one circle than to do an entire ballot, and may indicate both fraud and why lack of down ticket voting was so prevalent this election. The markets reacted very favorably to the Moderna vaccine yesterday ending at near record highs. Work from an offensive position to be defensive with your investment portfolio. Contact Jason at 303-694-1600 for a year-end financial briefing to verify your goals are being met.
- Guest Randal O’Toole, Antiplanner and author of American Nightmare: How Government Undermines the Dream of Homeownership, discusses with Kim his recent article, The Affordable Housing Scam (ti.org). There is a difference between affordable housing, subsidized housing for low income households, and housing affordability, housing that is affordable for everyone. Affordable housing programs cost taxpayers billions of dollars each year. These programs are littered with scams as big government and housing developers’ partner at the expense of taxpayers. Randal discusses inclusionary zoning and low income housing tax credits, COVID influence to housing, non-profit developers, RTD transit, and the assault on single family housing.