Liberty Toastmasters explain the definition, protection, and enforcement of individual rights through the establishment of the rule of law: God’s laws, Nature’s laws, and human laws.
- Marshall Dawson: It’s made immediately clear in the Declaration and in the US Code that the government is meant to secure natural rights. The government of today has strayed from this idea.
- Greg Morrissey: The Constitution and capitalism are founded on the word of God. God wants people to work, not to receive handouts.
- Christie Whaley: We’re living in a both post-Christian and post-Constitutional America.
- Rick Rome: If you really want to protect individual rights, you first must exercise them. Get involved and protect your values.
- Russ Farmer: The US is suffering from a nationwide lack of respect. Our leadership fails to respect the law.
- Terri Goon: The protection and enforcement of individual rights are the same. There’s a lack of protection for the rule of law.
Listen to the full interview in the first hour.