- Kim and Producer Steve are joined in studio by Susan Kochevar, owner of 88 Drive-In Theatre, to discuss the fate of small business owners. Susan believes the big movie studios will eventually buy out theatre chains pennies on the dollar. The Lyons Den, a restaurant in Lyons, Colorado, is strangled by unelected bureaucrats who take away their liquor license and personal property (liquor confiscated) without due process of law. Chuck Yaeger, test pilot and the first person to break through the sound barrier, passes on at age 97.
- Researcher Patti Kurgan reports on post-Election 2020 activity in the contested states. Sen. Ted Cruz has agreed to argue the Pennsylvania case if it is taken up by the U.S. Supreme Court. Some contested states continue to investigate allegations of fraud and voting irregularities and hold public hearings.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth points out the excessive use of “baseless” from the mainstream media. He also analyzes the positive elements of converting investments into a ROTH account, using Medicare premiums as one example. Give Jason a call at 303-694-1600 to review personal strategies that fit into your portfolio.
- Jen Hulan, owner of Water’s Edge Winery, invites us to her fire pit for great comfort food. Jen strives to bring happiness to her guests whether it be outside dining or curbside take-out. For the holiday season, Jen is offering personalized gift baskets with your favorite wine for friends and family.
- “Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson) Guest Kenneth Timmerman, author of The Election Heist, discusses how his fictional work predicted the “real” 2020 election. Timmerman reviews alleged fraud and voting irregularities portrayed in his book and what is being revealed today, including fractional ballot computations. Next four years need to be dedicated to safe, consistent election machines. Trump has clearly exposed the “Deep State.”
Sign up for Kim's newsletter
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.