- Kim and Producer Steve discuss Bernie Sander’s win n Nevada and what it could mean for the Democrat Party.
- A look at SB20-156, Protecting Preventive Health Care Coverage, and how it is a backdoor and workaround bill for Planned Parenthood and Title X.
- Sue Moore from Republican Liberty Caucus-Colorado lists new bills presented at the Capitol. They include excise taxes on church alcohol, a gay and transgender panic bill, a tax credit on telecommuting employees for employers, snow removal on highways, behavioral training regarding mental health for teachers, carpooling apps and the prohibition of flavored nicotine. Many of these bills are clear examples of the destruction of personal liberty, religious freedom and the abuse of government.
- Jason McBride looks at the DOW futures plummeting.
- Elbert Guillory, former Louisiana State Senator, converses with Kim on “white privilege.
DON'T MISS OUT ON HISTORICALLY LOW MORTGAGE RATES
If you’re looking to purchase a home or refinance, Lorne Levy can help. For a limited time Lorn will include a free appraisal with all home purchases and refinances. Take advantage of low rates and the included appraisal for an additional $599 in savings.