- Kim Monson Show sponsor Chris Cantwell, Senior Business Broker with Transworld Business Advisors, co-hosts with Kim. Chris operates in the world of entrepreneurship. Small businesses are being decimated by COVID-19/Wuhan China virus rules and regulations. These owners are being creative in their offerings of service and products to customers; successful entrepreneurs are able to withstand the force of government. Chris states that with all the events occurring this year, his business activity has been at its highest in the last two quarters. Work stoppage was not part of their strategy. Contact Chris at 844-SELL-BIZ if you are interested in buying or selling a business.
- Andy McKean with Liberty Lives Forever reflects on The Bill of Rights Day by encouraging everyone to read the Bill of Rights and send it to government officials who have pledged to protect and preserve the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Patti Kurgan briefly summarizes Election 2020 updates. All six contested states have competing slates of electors. Forensic report on Dominion Voting Systems in Michigan is released stating the machines and hardware were designed to “create fraud.”
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth states that there is opportunity in tax savings with a ROTH IRA. He also expresses caution as you are no longer able to recharacterize a conversion. Give Jason a call at 303-694-1600 to plan investment strategies that fit into your retirement goals.
- Jen Hulan, owner of Water’s Edge Winery, invites listeners to stay warm on the patio with toasty firepits and blankets while enjoying a refreshing glass of wine and meal. Jen also recommends a few bottles of wine with custom made labels for your friends and family.
- Guest Bob Boswell, CEO of Laramie Energy, discusses with Kim the importance of fossil fuels and its contribution to our quality of life throughout the world. Reliable, efficient, affordable and responsible energy is being taken for granted. The Biden-Harris administration assault on fossil fuels will reverse our energy independence. Fossil fuels are used 70% of the time to back up “renewable energy.” Colorado is following in the footsteps of California which has, on average, 55% higher electricity costs and rolling blackouts.
Sign up for Kim's newsletter
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.