- Kim is on fire today. Greg Lopez, Republican candidate for Colorado Governor, and Kevin Conrad, his campaign manager, join Kim and Producer Steve in studio. Leadership gap in Colorado. Actions have consequences. Real leaders are wise representative. Government steals when closing businesses. Douglas County Council expands government power with morphed 64 page 5 Star State Certification Program; this program is never going away with no sunset clause. Democrat Senatorial candidates in Georgia may be the winners.
- Lorne Levy, Polygon Financial mortgage specialist, looks at current events from a mortgage industry perspective. Additional stimulus programs will lead to inflation and rates will go up. Call Lorne today at 303-880-8881 to investigate opportunities that fit into your housing and financial requirements.
- Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, CEO and founder of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, discusses with Kim the new COVID-19 strain first discovered in the UK. There are 17 mutations of the coronavirus and this is one. Treatments and good health need to be addressed early on; it is known that a person’s immunity system is key to one’s reaction to the virus. Aluminum, a toxic, is present in vaccinations. Gov. Cuomo states that hospital’s will be fined if they don’t dispense all vaccinations in their inventory by the end of week, a clear form of coercion, which is illegal.
- Jason McBride, VP with Presidential Wealth Management, analyzes the market in regards to the Georgia special election. There are options to protect your investment portfolio. Give Jason a call at 303-694-1600 to strategize a plan that will take into account potential inflation and higher tax rates.
- Greg Lopez discusses with Kim his humble beginnings and why he has decided to run for governor. Government is interfering and taking over people’s lives by involving itself in the details of our daily lives. Government is to protect our private property rights, not tax dollars, especially since many dollars are/were taken away from hardworking individuals through fees and excess taxation. Gov. Polis states he is saving lives but in actuality he is destroying lives through his edicts based on modeling not data. Interesting that the flu numbers are almost non-existent. The bond between big government and corporate America is visible in Polis’ emails with big tobacco regarding Proposition EE. People need to be involved by being an informed voter to combat the workings of the radical, progressive left. Greg can be reached at 303-596-3364 or through his website, lopezforgovernor2022.com/.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Get my weekly show schedule, breaking news, and special offers, invitations, and deals from The Kim Monson Show and my valued partners.