- Bob Roth, candidate for Senate District 26, sees opportunity eight days out as many people have not voted. Major concerns of his district are COVID-19 and its impact on the economy and schools. Community safety is discussed in terms of defending the police, not defunding the police. Bob invites you to his website, rothforsd26.com, for more information on these closing days.
- Lora Thomas is seeking re-election as Douglas County Commissioner. Lora stands on her record of advocating for freedom and personal responsibility, and her proven leadership. Douglas County has invested in School Resource Officers and she will continue supporting SROs. Douglas County is in constant communication with Tri-County Health.
- Matthew Menza, candidate for Colorado Senate District 17, talks about the value of life. His opponent voted against the “No one dies alone” bill and became part of the “Cruel 17.” Matthew will work towards bringing balance to the state legislature, and restore trust in the state government. To learn more about Matt go to matthewmenzaforcolorado.com.
- Jason McBride with Presidential Wealth comments on the volatility of the market. It is still waiting for a stimulus plan. Knowledge is power in this election. Visit airpresidential.com to review how the Trump tax cuts helped everyday people. Numbers are facts and they are easily verifiable.
- Guest Cheryl Chumley is a commentary writer and the online opinion editor for The Washington Times, and author of the new book, Socialists Don’t Sleep: Christians Must Rise or America Will Fall. Our nation was built on Judeo-Christians principles. Preservation of these principles means active political involvement and voting. Watch keywords used in political rhetoric for the “greater good.” “Social Justice,” “Climate Justice,” Equality Justice.” The Church is the final wall to be torn down for communism to exist in the United States.
DON'T MISS OUT ON HISTORICALLY LOW MORTGAGE RATES
If you’re looking to purchase a home or refinance, Lorne Levy can help. For a limited time Lorn will include a free appraisal with all home purchases and refinances. Take advantage of low rates and the included appraisal for an additional $599 in savings.